Hey,Welcome to my first blog post!
I thought it would be fitting to include some facts about me, since we`re going to have a deep, unbreakable bond of love, you and I (insert sarcasm). But really, I do want people to know at least something about me.
Where to start...I know! Let`s follow the tried-and-true crappy format of Facebook, Myspace, and all other "Get To Know You" sections of webpages.
___________________________________________________________________
Favourite food: (TOO MANY TO NAME!) Hmm, I`d have to say raspberry frozen yogurt from one of my local farms (you thought I was going to say candy, didn`t you? Sorry to disappoint.)
Favourite colour: Blue (yep, that`s all I`m writing...)
Favourite activity: Writing stories, poems, BLOGGING (well, since it`s my first time, and I am enjoying it right now...then yes, I can definitely include blogging), dance, singing, and reading. Oh, and eating. But let`s not get into that, or I might have to gnaw upon the keyboard. Again.
Favourite authors: Oh wow. Again, wayyy too many to name. But for short, I love the works of Meg Cabot, Dan Brown, Libba Bray, Sarah Mlynowski, Michelle Jaffe, among others.
Favourite person: Jesus? Ha, no. Well, maybe, if I were a God-fearing woman. I guess I`m going to say John Green at the moment, because of his totally awesome nerdfighter-ness, puff, and outlook on life (oh yeah, and apparently he wrote some books also...hardy har har.)
___________________________________________________________________
Oh jeez. That was just atrocious to look at, when I read it over. Still, maybe it helped you in the slightest, which is all I`m aiming for.
Before I sign off my first official blog post (with many more to come soon!), some of you might be wondering why in the world is my pen name (and webpage name) The Candy Heiress.
...
Did you really think I was going to tell you?! Muahaha!
...
Oh, alright.
It`s a pseudonym based on an anagram of my name. If you figure it out, Hoorah For You, I Wish You Many Paper Hats, BUT I`m not really concerned. Since I am not: a) a foreign dignitary or ambassador, b) a politician of any kind, or c) George Bush, I have nothing to fear. I just thought it was a funny little anagram while I was having no life and anagramming mine and other`s names.
Hugs and Hershey Kisses,
The Candy Heiress
1 comments on "The First Taste"
I thought of Candy Wife when I read your pen name. :P
Post a Comment